
I have loved reading other peoples blogs for so long and I finally decided it was time to me to have my own. Who knows how exciting it will be, but that is ok! I just want to keep people updated on our lives and this seems to be the best way to do it!! Life is great! We are loving married life; we got married on April 26. Time is just flying by! Before we know it, we will have been married a year. I have loved everyday of this new adventure and I am blessed to have Derek as my husband. We bought a house last March and it has been fun making it our home. I have many projects I want to do, and they will happen in time. I am currently looking for a nursing job and Derek is a CPA downtown Des Moines. The Lord has definitely blessed us greatly and we would be nothing without Him. Hope you are all doing well! Enjoy this new year:)
No comments:
Post a Comment