I have yet to even tell people that I started this blog, maybe that should be my first step.....
Anyways, I haven't updated this because life is boring at this moment in time. Derek has been out of time since Jan. 14 and will be out of town until Feb. 6th! He does get to come home for the weekends, but it makes for some very lonely weeks. I have actually come down to my parents to hang out with them all week. Makes it feel like I am single though, sad!
It has been great to have this quality time with them. I sure am blessed to have such great parents!! Mom and I have been knitting away, we are making a blanket for my cousin's wife who is pregnant and due on the 30th.
I am still waiting to hear on a job, the Lord is continuing to teach me many many lessons! I am just relying on Him and His timing! But prayers would be appreciated right now. Thankfully I have such an amazing and supportive husband! If only he would let us have a baby and then I could be a stay at home Mom and not have to worry about a job:)
One can dream!!
Have a great and cold weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment