Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad Blogger...

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. I don't know why. I have been super tired lately and all I want to do is sleep. Plus, life is boring right now.

Dam to Dam Pictures

Derek and Brandon finishing the race downtown


After the race, all tough. Even though Derek got sick:( They ran well, but Derek just was super weak and threw up a few times. He slept for a while and then once he got some food in him felt better. So, I was taking care of 2 babies that weekend!! I ended up not taking pictures of Duke, we were too busy, but we had fun. He is such a great little guy, I love him to death!!


This past weekend was relaxing and uneventful. We hung out with Derek's sister Christina on Friday night. We ate at El Rodeo for dinner and then headed to Grey's Lake and walked around it and played Aerobe and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We went for ice cream at Snookies in Beaverdale. Yummy!!

Saturday we were lazy and did yard work and laundry. We ate at Olive Garden on Saturday night and rented a movie. Sunday was church and then a day filled with sports. Cubs, golf and NBA. See why I said I was bored?

Another work week is upon us. At least Monday is over with. Time has been flying by and in 2 weeks we will be in Hawaii!! Some much needed relaxation on the beach!!

We don't have much planned this week, Derek has a church softball game tomorrow night and I am going to Cedar Falls on Friday for a friends Bachelorette party.

The other day Derek mentioned I never added the frog pictures that I took, so here they are:

Derek was playing pool in the basement and he saw 2 frogs in the window well. He decided to go save them even though it was raining.


One of the frogs jumped on his foot, so he just lifted it up and set him free.


Go home froggie!! The second one when we put him down, tried to jump back in, but then he hopped away.


Hope you all are doing well and I am praying for some summer sunshine soon!!


2 comments:

  1. I like the frogs. Just think about all the blogging we can do in Hawaii!!! :D YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete