This week went well, nothing too exciting to note. Except that my jeans no longer can button:( I just found this out last night. I threw on a pair that I haven't worn all summer and we went out to dinner. When I sat down they were too tight. I had to unbutton them and today I am using a hair tie to keep them together. I am sure I will have to pull out my bella band soon. BUT, this means that the baby is growing:)
AND less than 3 weeks until the ultrasound! And one week until Iowa Football!! I love that we are blessed with season tickets! The games are so much fun and it is one of the only sports-related thing that I actually look forward to.
I am just waiting until I get to fell the baby move, soon I hope! That will definitely be a reassuring feeling and maybe actually make the baby real to me.
Derek is gone playing tennis, so I took the picture myself. Great photography!
Tonight we are going to Rachel and Brian's to hang out, should be fun. I love getting out of the house! After being home most afternoons and nights during the week, on the weekends I am really to not be bored. I need to enjoy this while it lasts! This morning while were were just laying in bed talking after sleeping in, I thought about how I need to enjoy this time because we won't have it again for a LONG time. I am learning to cherish these moments and truly enjoy us. Although it will be great to have a little baby cuddling with us:)
I am loving this fall weather that we are having, jeans and sweatshirts are my favorite. But, I am sad that summer is leaving us and I hope winter stays awhile for a long long time.
Well, enjoy your Saturday and Sunday!! Tomorrow our church is celebrating its one year ,so we get to have a party! I have 2 Costco cakes sitting in my frig right now and it is killing me that I have to wait until tomorrow to eat them. Self-control Liz!
What a great post! Baby can come stay with us so you can sleep! I can't wait to feel baby move either. You are one hot mama!
ReplyDeleteHi Liz! It's your sister's friend Liz :) Your belly looks so cute! I just started feeling the baby this week so hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I did. I hope the next 3 weeks go by quickly for you and I'll be anxious to hear what you're having!
ReplyDeleteHi Hon, enjoyed the blog. Love the baby belly! It is so exciting! I bought my grandbaby a gift in Spencer......it was so fun! We love you all!
ReplyDeletelookin good mama. you have season tickets???!!!what!? Thad and I were just discussing last night when some day we can get season tickets. He has been counting down the days for hawk season. :)
ReplyDelete