Sunday, September 6, 2009

18 weeks and GO HAWKS!

Sorry this post is 2 days late, Friday was crazy busy and yesterday when we got home from the football game the internet was out:(

Anyways, here are my 18 week pictures. People say my belly is getting bigger, who knows. I am happy that we are getting closer and closer to our ultrasound, I want to see our baby!
Life is going well. We had great weather at the Iowa game, it was a little warm though. The game was ugly but all that matters now is that we won. BUT, I am sure my blood pressure and my stress level were high and that isn't good for this preggo woman. So, Hawkeyes, don't do that to me again, especially so early in the season! I won't be able to watch anymore:(

Some big news in the Mueller family, we are now an aunt and uncle! Derek's brother and his wife had a baby boy on Friday night, Joshua Andrew Mueller. Andrew is Derek's middle name, which is special and hopefully means that he will be like his uncle:)

We are looking forward to having the day off tomorrow and just relaxing together. Who knows what the day will bring. Probably helping out at Derek's parents house again since they have to have their whole first floor empty by Tuesday. They are doing a huge remodeling project and I am so excited to see what it will look like come November. We are benefiting from this by getting all their old appliances, which aren't very old and nicer than ours. Yippee for a frig that has a water/ice dispenser on the door:)

I am off to relax and then we are heading to Indianola to see my kiddos and see Dukey dig into his first birthday cake. Then heading over to have dinner with my parents! Yummy food!

Enjoy your labor day!

2 comments: