Saturday, September 12, 2009

19 weeks!


I felt the baby start moving on Friday! I was laying down to take a nap and all the sudden I felt something. I instantly knew it was the baby and I just laid there soaking it in. They continued to kick me a few more times and I just started laughing. It is so surreal, like an alien is inside me. BUT, it is an amazing feeling and I have loved every kick since then!

ONE MORE WEEK:)

I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to meet our little baby on Friday. I have been praying that everything will be normal developmentally and that the little person will show us their parts:) And that this week will go fast! I just want to know what we are having so bad. Little boy or little girl? I have no idea what they are, but most people tell me it is a girl. What do you think? Derek of course is routing for a boy, but will be happy with a little daddy's girl:) Friday at 8 am can't come fast enough!

I have to give a shout out to our beloved Hawkeyes! They dominated Iowa State yesterday and I couldn't have been happier. We had a fun time watching it with friends and grilling out. It was a great Saturday! Then we had some friends over for pizza and games and I won the game we played.

Today was church, lunch and now as Derek watches NFL I am off to sleep the afternoon away. Can't beat a Sunday afternoon nap and I am going to take them while I can.

Only 4 work days until Friday, let the countdown begin:)



1 comment:

  1. Haha you said "they" twice :) I cant wait to meet baby either! I wish I could come..........

    ReplyDelete