Friday, September 18, 2009

We are having a......................

BABY!!!!!!!




BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is his face looking straight on, kinda creepy!

There was no doubt about his little boy parts and we have a picture to prove it, but I won't make you look at that!

The ultrasound went great, everything looks healthy. He has all this parts and 10 fingers and 10 toes. I have to say he looks pretty cute:) His heart rate was145 bpm. He was very active and the tech had to do some prodding to get him to move to see everything. We are just so thankful for this little blessing and it makes me so excited to meet him! Now I just have to sit back and enjoy this pregnancy and not pray that is goes faster!

I just want to buy stuff now! Uh-oh. I will hold back though, maybe. I do want to start on the nursery though, if only I liked to decorate! Maybe I should put someone else on that! Any takers??

So, we have a little Hawkeye:) I am sure all Derek will allow him to wear will be black and gold.

Thank you all for your prayers!

Here I am today at 20 weeks!


I think the bump is getting bigger:)




3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! A BOY!! Little boys are so much fun!...and yes I understand the need for black and gold. Thad is the same way. :) You look so darn cute! :)...and if you need any decorating advice...I love that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for you!! I'm so glad the ultrasound went well and that you found out that you're having a little boy! All I can say is that our little boys are gonna be friends! :) Oh and I do think you've popped out some more! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting...I haven't been on your blog for a while, for some reason your new blogs haven't shown up, so I'm SO EXCITED to see your pregnant pictures, and hear that you're having a BOY!!!! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete