Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why do I...

PEE SO MUCH??

I have always had a small bladder and go to the bathroom more than an average person. But, with this pregnancy I seriously feel like all I do is pee! Granted, I have been trying to drink lots of water, but still!
I go before I get into bed and then I have to go 1-3 more times before I can actually fall asleep! Then I always wake up 3 more time to go and then go once I am up for they day. Then I pee like every hour and boy does that get old! I go and then sometimes feel like I need to go again after 10 minutes. And then I think that I am only halfway done! AND the baby hasn't started kicking me in the bladder or laying on it. I think I am in for some good time!

Anyways, so much for that rant!

Tomorrow is the big day!! By this time tomorrow we will know what we are having, crazy!! I am SO excited and nervous. But, God is in control:)

I am sure I will post as soon as I get home!!!
Happy Thursday:)


1 comment:

  1. We are so excited to hear your news!

    and that is really annoying about peeing all the time. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete