Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9 months!


Can my son really be 9 months old?? Where has the time gone?


These have been the best 9 months of my life, and the hardest:) It is amazing to see how much a baby changes in the first year and we still have 3 months to go!

 This pictures looks like he is singing:)

He looks SO old!

 So sweet

 Big boy!!

 Loves his feet

 Hi Mommy!

His two favorite things, walking and being outside

I captured the teeth:)

Caden now has 2 bottom teeth, the other one came in a few days after the first. He loves to eat table food, but wants to be fed purees along with the food. He loves everything I have given him. He eats dinner around 5 and then Derek and I normally eat round 6. Caden recently has decided that he wants to eat my meal as well. If he is playing the the living room and I am eating anything in the kitchen he crawls to me and begs like a dog for the food:) Makes me laugh! He likes his food. He still nurses 4 times a day and I cherish that time that I have with him.

Caden is such an active little boy. When we were at his 9 month doctor's appointment, when the doctor first walked she asked right away if he was crawling and cruising around yet. I said yes, and she said that is what she thought since his growth curve is beginning to go down. He only gained a few ounces in the last month. Busy boy! He took 4 steps on his own yesterday. He loves to stand up on his own, he gets so proud of himself.
Crawling at Grammy and Grandpa Homan's house with a cup in his mouth!

His favorite thing to do is walk with us. If we are waking with him and stop and he doesn't want to, he arches his back and starts to fuss. He likes to get what he wants, when he wants! He is a fast little dude and practically tries to run. I am not ready for my baby to be a toddler yet:(

He has found a new use for his exersaucer:)

He can say Mama and Bye-Bye and I think he has tried to say Ball as well, but hasn't mastered that yet. We are working on Dada, but he likes his Bs better than Ds. He does a lot of blabbing and I love listening to it. When he eats or nurses he is constantly makes noises and sounds. It is the cutest thing. It almost sounds like he is saying Mmmmm. I don't know where he picked that up, everyone always laughs at it.

Messy baby!

Caden goes to bed between 7 and 7:30 and sleeps until 7:30ish. He has slept in past 8 three times in the last week and a half and I love it. Although it does throw our schedule off for the day. He takes two naps, one morning and one afternoon. If his morning nap is over an hour, his afternoon nap will be about 45 minutes and vice versa. I can't complain because he sleeps so well at night, but there are days I wish he napped longer. Maybe God will bless me the second time around:) He goes down fairly easily now for naps and without a peep at night.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this little 9 month old little man.

    HE is precious Liz :)

    I love all the pictures because I think the really capture his personality.

    I can only imagine how much I am going to love my little ones someday!

    I fall more and more in love with this precious little nephew of mine every time I see him, see pictures or hear him laugh over your sound texts.

    You are a fabulous momma to one of my favorite little 9 month old loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mueller / Homan match up sure made a great baby! Cute - cute - cute! Keep up the great work of raising our grandson.

    We love all of you so much.

    Daddy-O

    ReplyDelete