Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cruise!

We are going on a 7 day Caribbean cruise next week with all the Muellers!! We are going to Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize City and Grand Cayman. I am excited, but also praying LOTS that Caden will sleep and just be flexible. He sleeps SO well in his crib and I know it will be a hard adjustment sleeping in a pack n play in the same tiny room as us! 


We leave Saturday at 6 am!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!! Why you ask? To get to Miami in time to watch the Hawkeye game. Oh the things we do:) We get on the cruise ship Sunday afternoon and get back on Sunday morning and get home Sunday afternoon. Let me tell you it is HARD to pack for a cruise with a baby. There is no grocery store, no Target. I can't forget anything or else I am in trouble!! I don't want to over pack, but I can't seem to avoid it. 

I am worried about how Caden will do on all four flights as he is such an active boy. We have two 3 hours flights and I am just praying that he will sleep on us some. But, we will survive and have fun doing so:)


Caden has really started to take several steps at a time. He is getting very confident and is super proud of himself. I am trying to get it on video, but need Derek here to help me. He is turning into a toddler, where did my baby go?? Derek and I were watching videos of Caden when he was younger and it made me really sad. I can't believe how fast they grow up and how much they change in 9 months!! I just want to bottle him up and keep him at this age forever.


Today is my parents 31st wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary!! We love you both!!

Hopefully I will have lots of fun pictures to post when we get back:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Happy Anniversary picture! We just love all our (adult) children so much - it has been a great 31 years!
    We will be praying for you and that darling little Caden as you cruise around the Spanish Lake. Good luck with getting enough sleep!
    Just know our hearts go out to you.

    We love you all so much. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved catching up on all the photos! He is growing so fast!!! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete