I keep telling myself I need to blog, but when I think about it, there is no time! Ah, such is life. Caden is growing up right before my eyes and this baby girl is moving like crazy. I can't believe I will be 23 weeks on Monday. This pregnancy is going much faster than Caden's. I have a little crazy man to keep me busy now!
Caden's favorite word for the past few weeks is "Hi." He says it all the time and it is SO cute. He is a man of few words, but loves to talk gibberish and yell things. He and Derek are quite the little buddies these days. I could just sit and watch them interact all day. Caden sure does love his Daddy. His eyes light up when Derek comes home and he gets SO excited.
I had another ultrasound on Monday to check the clot and met with the high risk OB. She was encouraged by how the clot is being absorbed by my body. She thinks it will be gone within the next 6 weeks. I am just at a higher risk for my bag of water to break early since it is not as strong where the clot was. So, I am not suppose to lift or pull heavy objects. Caden is my only exception. We are just praying that I make it full-term and have no other complications.
Caden was pretty active in the womb, but this little girl is crazy. She keeps me up when I want to sleep and wakes me up. I hope it isn't a sign of what her personality will be like! The other night I was sitting on the couch and she wouldn't stop moving. My stomach looked like there was an alien moving around in it. I was pretty funny and it was the first time Derek saw her move.
We have been loving his warm weather lately. Caden would live outside if I let him. His favorite thing to do is go on a wagon ride to the park. He thinks he is big stuff and he is definitely a risk taker on the playground. He hardly plays on the little kid side, just the big kid side. He likes to keep me on my toes:) He does wear himself out and takes good naps though!
Derek is going to Chicago this weekend with some guy friends to go to a Cubs game and golf. I am happy he gets some guy time, but we will sure miss him! Caden and I are heading down to my parents to be spoiled:)
I was going to add some pictures, but a certain someone just woke up from his nap. So, I will try to add some later!
Hi Liz = I just read your blog and you are upstairs at our house and Caden will not go to sleep. Sorry I gave him coffee this morning! I just have a hard time refusing him anything when he looks at me with those big eyes. I'll try to say "no" more often in the future. I just want you to know how much we love you and to tell you that you are a super duper "MOM".
ReplyDeleteLove
Dad