Thursday, April 14, 2011

I should blog...

I can think of a million things that I need to blog about, but I never take the time. I either don't think about it or I think about it and it is too late or I am busy. If only you could just think things and have them entered into your computer for you throughout the day! AND upload all your pictures for you:) I would blog daily!!

We have had so much stuff happen lately, it is almost overwhelming! 
Here is the list:

*We are having another baby, due September 26!! Which means I am 16 weeks along and should start doing my weekly posts like I did with Caden. Just started feeling the little one move around, more like little flutters on Monday. So exciting!

*I hemorrhaged at 9 weeks and 5 days, thought I was miscarrying, very emotional 3 hours of our lives. Went to the ER and found out I have a Subchorionic hematoma. Basically it is a blood clot hanging out in my uterus. It increased my chances for miscarrying, but praise the Lord Baby Bubba is doing well. We are praying fervently that it will be gone at my next ultrasound, or at least almost dissolved. I have had 4 ultrasounds already with this one and have another one at 18 weeks. Only had one with Caden! Throughout all of this God has really taught me a lot. How important it is just to surrender your children to him, even the unborn ones. Life is so so fragile and we take it for granted far too often. We have been blessed twice and not for one second am I not thankful. We really just have to rely on Him and know that whatever happens, it will all work out for His glory. The first few weeks after my bleeding episode were very difficult. I had to take it easy, and Derek took it as I could do nothing:) It was hard to let people help me, especially when it came to Caden. Made me miss being his primary care taker! But, was SO thankful to have family close, they rock! 

*Caden hurt his leg at the park going down a slide with my Mom and after 10 days we found out that he has a toddler fracture on his right tibia. We had to go to a Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon; Caden is getting good at finding ways to entertain himself in the doctor's office. Poor dude is SO tough. He has a little limp that is so sad looking, but thankfully over these last few days has gotten more normally looking. His new nickname is Gimp:(

*He came down with a fever yesterday afternoon and I felt in his mouth, and he is getting at least 2 molars on his left side and maybe some on his right. But he doesn't like me feeling around his mouth AT ALL! He slept all night and was great this morning, but after his afternoon nap, he was HORRIBLE! I couldn't do anything to make that kid happy. I ended up putting him in the car and driving around for awhile, haven't done that in forever! Of course, the second Daddy is home he is happy and ready to play:) Little stinker!

*Derek's car wouldn't start last night, had to have it towed this morning. After spending $671 on a new fuel pump system and whatever else, he has a working car. Gotta love that bill after all these medical bills:) Let me tell you, the ER is NOT cheap! Praise the Lord for good health insurance!

*I turned 25:) Great birthday, I have great people in my life who love me. I am blessed. Thank you family and friends!!


That is all I can think of for now. I will do a pregnancy post soon and talk more about what is going on in detail. Mainly so I can remember it all. Quite the ordeal. I should add some pictures, but it is my bedtime. Darn...


I just want to say Hi to my Mom and Dad and say Thank you for how generous you have been lately! (Well, you are always generous:) We love you SO SO much!

2 comments:

  1. wow Liz! You have an awesome attitude for all that you have been going through lately....first of all congrats on the new babe!! So exciting! I will be praying lots and lots of everything you and your family are going through. Poor little Caden I can not imagine what it would be like if Will fractured his leg and I had to take it easy. I am glad everything looks good with the babe though, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post liz! I love you tons!

    What an amazing lesson to learn through something so hard. You are awesome.

    It was so good to see you today and I miss you guys lots.

    I hope that we can hang again soon!

    Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete