
I am almost 35 weeks pregnant!! Ahh!! I am really having another another baby and soon. Doesn't really feel real yet and I am sure it won't until she is in my arms. I had an ultrasound last Friday and she looks great. She weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz. and has hair, a big head and chubby cheeks. Can't wait to meet her.

Caden is already 18 months old. Such a big boy. He weighs 26 lbs. 7 oz. and is 34 inches long. 60% for weight and 90% for height. Long and lean:)

He is such a fun boy and I love spending my days with him. He is a daddy's boy though. He only wants me if he is hurt or going to bed. Daddy is a lot more fun than Mommy:) That's ok, maybe this baby will be a Momma's girl!

I have been completely exhausted these past few weeks. All I want to do is sleep. Doesn't work well with an active toddler around. Can't imagine what I will feel like when I am getting no sleep. That's why I am praying for a great sleeper this time:)

I don't know if I could be any more in love with all of you!
ReplyDeleteI think you should just ship Caden off to us and we will take care of him why you sleep :)
Great post sister.
Love you all TONS!