I am still feeling good, tired all the time though. My body definitely starts to hurt if I walk or stand too long. My mom treated us (her, Rachel and me) to a pedicure yesterday. It was wonderful. Thanks Mommy:)

I know Caden can sense something is about to change. He is getting more and more attached to Mama. The last 2 weeks in the church nursery after about 5 minutes he just starts crying 'Mama.' So sad:( I don't the heart to let him cry. This hormonal pregnant woman is a softie. He has my heart. I have a feeling that I won't sit through a whole church service for quite sometime. But that is the season of life I am in.

I am truly trying to enjoy these last few weeks with just my two boys. We have been having fun. I am having a hard time thinking about taking care of a toddler and a newborn. That's something I am praying about daily. I will need the Lord's strength to get me through each day that's for sure:)

This is Caden climbing over my friend's 3 month old. Hopefully he will learn not to crawl on his little sis:)
I keep wondering when this little girl's birthday will be. I keep asking her, but she won't answer:) Soon we shall know!!

Liz you will be a terrific Mom for both your son and daughter! Your Mom and I will help you out as much as we can. God does supply us with the strength we need to raise all the babies He gives us! We know - we had to have the strength for both Rachel and YOU!! We can't wait for Caden's little sister to come out and join us. We will just love her to pieces.
ReplyDeleteJust as we love all of you. Dad