
Ellie went through a growth spurt the last few days and I am glad that is over. Up lots in the night and didn't want to see in the bassinet. She took her first nap in her crib yesterday. 2 hours of time with just Caden. Because of course right when I got her down Caden woke up:) He is a horrible napper:(

Ellie was back to doing a 5 hour stretch and then a 4 hour stretch last night. Much better for Mama. She is chunking up. At 2 weeks she was 9lbs 7oz. Who knows what she is now. I'd say 10.5 at least. She nurses well and is becoming a better napper. Trying to get her to take all her naps in her crib. BUT, a certain 20 month old likes to be loud and be in her room when I try to put her down. We are working with him on this. He just loves his baby.

Caden loves going bye bye and being outside. So this cold weather is a sad thing for him. I am going to have to get brave and take the kiddos somewhere on my own soon. He has to get out of the house!

There are days that I just want to skip the next few months and get to the point where Ellie is sleeping all night. But I don't want to wish any time away since it goes so fast.


Caden likes to steal her paci. Naughty boy!

Go Hawks!!



My big boy!!
Thanks for the wonderful pictures! I have just loved spending time with all of you lately and especially goofing off with Caden. I have loved our little morning outings. Thanks for letting me take him places. I pray that Ellie starts sleeping better and that you can get more sleep.
ReplyDeleteYou are a terrific Mom, wife, and daughter.
We Love you and your family so very, very much.
Dad