Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exercise...

So, for a long time I have been telling myself that I want to get back into shape. I have been yet to act on it. I am determined that this week it will begin to happen. I try to make Derek tell me I have to, but then I just don't listen. I just wish I had a running buddy because I need accountability! But, I want this body back:

I might not get it back, but something close will do:) I wish I could just go back 5 years and keep it. Oh the joys of getting older!
I just want to feel healthier and I just need to do it, no more excuses!!
So, hopefully I will do it, starting Monday!!! Wish me luck!

Buddy, this is why you should be moving home this summer to make me work out with you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment