Tuesday, May 4, 2010

12 weeks!!

I am almost 3 months old! WOW!


I am getting so big. Mommy says I grow overnight! I am talking lots and even started to laugh yesterday. I think my Mommy and Daddy are super funny. I love my baths, I just wish Mom would let me stay in there longer! I am still sick:( The doctor told Mommy she could start having dairy again on Monday, but since I am still having diarrhea, she isn't eating it. At least I know how much she loves me! Please pray that my little intestines get all better FAST!


I just started to like standing up, I keep my knees locked so I can be super tall. I am fussy from 6-7 every night, but then Mommy feeds me and I am happy! I get my bath and get put to bed by 8. Then I like to wake up by 9:00 and continue to watch up lots until I am feed again. I just started this the other night. I like to make sure Mommy or Daddy will come save me:) I am learning all the tricks to make them work more! But, last night after I was put back in bed at 10:45, I didn't wake up until 3:35! Mommy woke up at 3 and had to check on me to make sure I was alive. That is my longest stretch of sleeping yet! Mommy is praying that it just keeps getting longer and longer! She loves her sleep at night for some reason.


I don't like to take naps anymore, well at least in the morning anyways. I will take a long nap in the afternoon, that is if Mommy holds me. If not, I only sleep for 30 minutes. I am a naughty boy! Mommy says she hopes it is because I still don't feel well. I hope she is right!

I like it when Mommy makes me fly!

I almost forgot, I got some swim trunks and something else to where swimming, but I don't know what it is called!



Well, it is past my bedtime, so I should make my parents happy and go to sleep!



1 comment:

  1. I just love how you write your blog! That little guy sure is a cutie!

    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete