The big news in our house is that Caden is CRAWLING! As of last Sunday, the little man is mobile! He is getting faster and loves to explore. Except when he wants to be held, then he just crawls to wherever I am and cries until he gets his way. He wouldn't crawl on the hardwood floors until yesterday. It was like having a free baby gate, too bad it only lasted a week. He looks so big when he crawls that it makes me sad. I love watching him learn new things though and I know it will just get better and better. I had to lower his crib mattress this week as well since he discovered how to pull himself up.
He started to clap on his own this week as well. It was a big week here!!! He would clap our hands with his, but not his own. Now he can't stop. He even claps while he is nursing, it is super cute. He has been waving for a few weeks now as well.
I feel like I have so many thoughts going through my brain at the moment and I don't even know where to begin!! My life involves keeping Caden happy, keeping Derek happy (haha), eating, sleeping, watching football, praying that winter never comes, wishing I could go on a $5,000 shopping spree and lots of other things that I can't think of. Might just have to be a picture blog:)
I told someone that I am already getting depressed thinking about cold weather. Remind me why I live in Iowa? Talk about inconveniencing my life! Having to wear lots of layers, making sure Caden is warm enough, paying an absurd amount of money to keep our house warm enough for him, not going on walks, no sunshine, pretty much there are no positives:) BUT, I am alive and have a roof over my head and heat, so I shouldn't complain:) That was my little rant, just ignore the above paragraph!
I love my daddy SO much!
I can ROAR like a lion!
Aunt Rachel and Uncle Mike
Caden stole one of Aunt Rachel's chips:)
Caden loves his aunties:)
Why do you live in Iowa? Cuz that's where the grandparents live! We love having you here, close! Love the pictures! What a cutie! We love you! Mom
ReplyDeleteHe has my heart.
ReplyDeleteGreat post Liz!! I agree on the Iowa part! Ickky!! Lots of snow means I get to sleep in.... is that a perk?! :D
He is just about the cutest thing ever.
Love you sister!
Great post Liz - love the pictures and your writing about life as it is now is sooooo very fun to read. I hate winter too! Maybe you and Caden will have to go south with me for a few days when it is really cold out!
ReplyDeleteLove you so very much.
Dad