Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Teething...

IS NOT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caden has been extremely fussy since Saturday and teeth are the reason:( He has been teething for over 2 months, yet none of them have cut through yet. I feel so bad for the poor little guy, yet there is only so much I can do for him. He just wants to be held, mainly by his momma. Today was better, so there is hope that the worst is behind us....for now. I just keep praying that he wakes up with some teeth. 

Besides being fussy, we still manage to have some fun. I just love his fun little personality. He is a curious little guy and I think I am going to have my hands full soon. He is crawling up a storm and pulling himself up on everything. He has some bumps and bruises from falling. He is one tough boy though.

Even on the days that I want to pull my hair out, I just have to sit back and just be thankful for how blessed I truly am. Being a mommy is the best and the hardest thing I have ever done. I love my little man so much and his Daddy too:)

I can't update you on all the fun stuff as I will be doing Caden's 8 month post this weekend!!

Time is flying by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby boy!! Poor mama too... and daddy at that!

    You are such a wonderful mommy Liz!

    Praying that little Mr. gets his teeth soon!

    Love you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man girlfriend I feel your pain. Teething changed Ava's personality, but then when it was over she was back to her normal joyous self! We are just now going through it again with the onset of her two year molars. NOT fun either, but again, I know her little heart is hiding in there somewhere. Just keep saying to yourself "This will get better!!!!"
    Also, have you tried Hylands teething tablets? they sort of worked for Ava (she was just sooo miserable) but a lot of my friends say its the only thing that got their kids through. Worth a shot right???
    hang in there, I know this phase is really tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,
    I had a talk with Caden last night and he told me he is just testing you and Derek to see if you are in this with him for the long haul. He said so far you guys are passing his little test. He said he is not sure how long the test will last but you will know when it's over. He is so happy you love him enough to take all he can give you!
    He said to tell you he loves you both and wishes he could tell you himself now but that he will definitely do so later on.
    Love - Dad

    ReplyDelete