The new haircut!! It still is weird to run my hands through my hair and realize that about 4 inches is gone. I still like it though! It has been a nice change! This picture is the best I could do by myself.
The next picture is so gross, well to me! Derek has been asking for tater-tot casserole for the last week, so today was the day. I made it for him for lunch considering he didn't get home until after 10 last night and that will probably be the same all week. So, he gets good meals for lunch! This is what he will be consuming for lunch until it is all gone.
Last but not least, when he walked in the door this afternoon this is what he had in his hands!! He is the best:) I have been having a hard last few days. Crazy emotions, love being a woman!! He just wanted to say that it will be ok and that he loves me! I am SO blessed!!
Anyways, I am enjoying the semi looking sunshine that is coming in through the windows. My parents are heading to Florida tomorrow and it is killing me that I have to stay in Iowa! I am taking them to the airport and I might just hop on the plane! If only we were rich and I could just randomly go somewhere warm:) Oh well, soon enough it will be over 30 here. And I hope soon means tomorrow when it is suppose to be 50 and that is never drops below that again. One can hope right??
When my Mom does get back, we are going to make some valences that have been much needed for like the whole year we have owned this house!! Have I mentioned that I am not creative at ALL and oh so wish I was? I might have to hire some help!! I wish I could just snap my fingers and it be done.
cute new title/pictures and how do you make a signature...you have much to teach me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the hair!!!!! I have a few questions for you....
ReplyDeleteHow did you get your signiture at the bottom of your post?...and where do you guys live? are you in the des moines area?
I love the hair! Beautiful as always!
ReplyDelete