Long time no post! Time is just flying by. I was in Kansas City Monday through Wednesday with my Mom and sister. We had a great time, just relaxed and shopped. It was much needed. I got some fun stuff, I still need to take some pictures of it all. We ate at some fun restaurants, Mommy spoiled us! Thanks:)
That was the good part of the week, life took an unexpected turn on Wednesday. But, God is good and he will provide. Prayers would be much appreciated. I don't want to go into detail yet, but we are just trusting that it will all work out for the best.
I will post pictures soon!
It was a fun, relaxing trip. How great I could share it with my two amazing daughters! If I remember, you do have a picture with all that you bought! A special "Thank you" to your hubby for living without you those 3 days.
ReplyDeleteSOunds like a fun trip, hope all is well, IL be prayin for ya
ReplyDeleteSteph
You're the best sister ever!
ReplyDeleteDEFINITELY praying for you, I know God has a great plan, and is just determined to push us out of our comfort zone and make us more holy, huh?! Hang in there, girl!
ReplyDelete