
So, I have been having horrible cramps all day, and they kept me up some of the night. So, I have been extremely hungry all day. This evening i was craving a Butterfinger blizzard. I haven't had one in months. I have been staying away from sweets for a while. I wanted to call my sister and make her go get one with me, but I didn't. At 9:00 Derek texted me saying he was going to be home soon. Then the garage door opened and I knew something was up because he always calls me right when he gets to his car. I opened the door and there he was with a blizzard in his hand. I busted out laughing!!
What a great and thoughtful man!
It was even better that I had been craving it:)
I rented the movie Australia today, it was like 2 1/2 hours!! But it was good!
Praise the Lord for the 60 degree weather we are having the next 2 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment