Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shopping!

Lots of picture updates!! This fabric is what will soon become our valances in our living room. I should have probably done this a year ago, but at least it is getting done now! My mom is going to help me, I have never sewn anything in my life. Good thing I have a Mommy that know how to do it:) I will post pictures when I get them done. I also bought black fabric for valances in our bedroom!


Yesterday I spent the day with my Mom and a lady that she teacher, Lori and her 6 year old daughter, Allyson. Lori's brother owns a shoe store, so we drove 2 hours to get to it. Allyson calls it the shoe castle, very cute. My mother was gracious enough to buy me a pair of Keens. I have been wanting some for awhile, but they are expensive! I did get $15 off of them though! Now it just needs to get warm out so I can wear them! I have been wearing them around the house today and I love them:) Thanks Mommy!!!





We went to the outlet malls in Williamsburg on the way home. I got 3 tank-tops for $13, can't beat that! I live in Old Navy tank-tops in the summer, they are very comfortable. I love sales.



Since Derek has been working his butt off the past few weeks, I decided he deserved some treats. We went to this store that was kinda like a coop, they buy all the stuff in bulk and then divide it up and sell it cheaper. I wish we had one here! He got gum drops, orange slices and 2 bags of cinnamon hearts. Good thing I don't like those, so I can't eat them!


I also got some kitchen stuff, but it is too boring to take pictures of!! I didn't want to spend too much money because we are going to Kansas City next week to shop and have girl time!! It will be a nice break and it is suppose to be sunny and in the 60s! Yippee!



1 comment:

  1. Love the new shoes!...and yes old navy has the best for plain tops, i agree. Excited to see the valances when they are finished. :)

    ReplyDelete