Monday, October 12, 2009

23 weeks:)

Wow, busy weekend! That would be why I am posting on Monday and not Friday!
Friday I was in Indianola all day and we had friends over that night. Saturday we went crib shopping (we found one!!) then left for Iowa City. We went out to dinner with Derek's family and got to meet our new nephew, Joshua! He is so cute!
Then we braved the cold for the game, it was worth it! GO HAWKS! 6-0!!!!

Then the fun began! We got stuck in traffic for 1 hour! We didn't get to our house until after 2 am and then had to wait 15 minutes for Derek's brother, wife and baby to get here. That means I got into bed at 3. Needless to say, I was exhausted yesterday. I hated skipping church, but when you only have one service at 9:30, there was no way we were getting up for that.

We had brunch with Derek's family and then came back to our house and hung out/napped all afternoon. It was a good Sunday.

I am still catching up on sleep, it took all my might not to call in sick this morning. But, I am a good girl and went. A nap is calling my name though.

I am still feeling good and feeling him move lots. He is getting bigger and soon that will mean I will. I am finding that some of my shirts are not fitting, soon I might start stealing Derek's shirts.
We did find the crib and I am super excited about it. I also picked our fabric for the bedding, a close friend is having it made for us. So blessed!

Can't wait for it to be done to show you pictures.

Here is the belly:


This weather is killing me! What happened to fall? I love fall and this is ridiculous!!! We had snow on the grow for a little bit Saturday morning! Did we just skip over the 50-60 degree weather? Lord, please change the weather!!

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Liz - where did the fall go! This should be good golf weather!!!! Watched the Hawks on tv and how exciting to see them win again. One thing about tv though - you get to go to bed after the game!! Tough night for you guys. Good thing you are young! Sounds like a good weekend though. Your belly looks great. Can't wait to see the little bugger.

    Tell Derek hello. Love you Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete