Recently Derek and I have been talking about a certain name for the baby. It is at the top of both of our lists, but Derek wants to make sure he doesn't hear something better. So, he won't 100% commit to it. On Saturday, I was upstairs painting the nursery and Derek was taking a break from rolling and was watching football in our room. The door bell rang and I went down to answer it.
There was 2 little boys, probably about 8 years old waiting. I figured they were probably trying to sell something. I was wrong. The first little guy asked, "Is there a little boy named _____ that lives here?" The name was the name that we are highly considering! I couldn't help but laugh inside. After telling him that there wasn't, I ran upstairs to tell Derek. He said, "Did you say not yet?" I told him God is telling us that is the name we are suppose to use:)
I just thought it was funny how little things like that happen.
So, maybe we have a name:)
I will post pictures of the paint color once Derek does the second coat! This preggo lady's body can't take anymore painting, I was so sore on Sunday!!
100 days to go until my due date!!! Getting closer and closer!
Liz that is probably one of the COOLEST stories I've heard in a long time!!! I love it! What a great thing to happen just when you were considering the name. I cant wait to hear what it is :)
ReplyDeleteThat is soo funny!! Great story to tell ____ someday :) I can't wait to hear his name!!!
ReplyDelete