Friday, October 16, 2009

24 weeks!! 6 months pregnant:)


24 weeks down, about 16 to go!

I had my 24 week doctor's appt. this morning. Everything is still looking good. Gaining some weight!! His heartbeat was 140 and sounding strong. I am measuring at 26 weeks, so hopefully that means he is a growing boy! I am dreading my next appt. because I have to do my glucose tolerance test. Yucky stuff.


We got the crib this week and put it up last night. That was fun! Makes it more and more real. Next up is painting the room, if only I could decide on a color. We also got a recliner for the baby's room. I have been calling him NoName. We don't have a name yet, but there is still plenty of time. But, I would like to just have a name. I keep praying that one will just pop into our heads and stay there:)

I have been catching up on my sleep all week and this morning I slept in until 10. Glorious! I am hoping to do the same thing tomorrow morning. Love weekends! Then I get to cheer on the Hawkeyes, hopefully to a win.

We are going to Wicked tomorrow night with Derek's family, I saw it with my Mom and Rachel a few weeks ago. I am stoked to see it again. So good!

Hope you all have a great and slow weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Wow - 6 months along - how exciting. You look terrific too! I like the crib and chair - good choices. Way to go putting the crib together.

    Mom is jealous - going to Wicked again - she says she would go again in a heartbeat.

    I think you should stick with Noname for the babies name - it is better than just - Boy!

    Go Hawks - Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly! For some reason your blogs don't show up as new on my blog, so I haven't looked at your posts for SO LONG, but I just got all caught up...and how exciting! You look beautiful, and I got quite giddy when I saw your baby crib. How fun...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! 6 months already! It is going by so fast and befor eyou know it you will have a little man! :) Exciting exciting!

    ReplyDelete