25 weeks, sounds so long! But, I have made it this far and February is truly not that far off. CRAZY!
This week started off beautiful, 70 degrees and now it has been raining since Wednesday night and COLD! It feels like 33 degrees outside right now! Brr! What happened to gorgeous fall weather? Did we skip that season this year? Makes me depressed:(
Want to know what else is making me depressed? H1N1! Well, depressed sounds so bad, so maybe more just annoyed. I really don't want to get it, knowing the effect it has on pregnant woman. I am washing my hands like crazy and just praying lots! So, any healthy prayers would be appreciated.
NoName still is NoName. Although Derek and I do agree on a name, but he isn't ready to 100% commit to it yet. He said he wants to see what he looks like! HA!! We will see if I can truly last 3 1/2 more months without being able to call him a name.
I am going to buy paint for his room today, I hope I know what I am doing. At least paint can always be changed:)
On a completely random note, this is what you get when you are pregnant and your hubby loves you:) We were at Hy-Vee a little while ago and I saw Fruit by the Foot and just mentioned to him how that sounded good, but not the healthiest item for me to be eating. I didn't get any and just went on with grocery shopping. On Sunday he went to Costco to get some stuff after his flag football game and he came home with this:
We now have 42 Fruit by the Foot! Well, there aren't 42 left anymore:) So, if you get a craving for some, come on over! We have plenty! It is the little things that I love about my husband. If you know Derek, it is very rare that he would spend $9 on this! So thanks for the surprise baby:)
Monday we will have been married for 1 1/2 years so Derek is taking me to PF Changs. I have been craving that for the past 2 months and I am finally getting it! Nothing like expensive Chinese food to make this pregnant girl happy:)
All I have left to say is GO HAWKS!! Beat Michigan State by a lot so I am not stressed on Saturday evening!!
Oh and I while I am writing this I am listening to Chris Tomlin's new Christmas CD. Nothing like my favorite worship leader and my favorite music to make my day! And who says you can't listen to Christmas music in October??
Love You
ReplyDeleteLove Derek
Love Noname
Hahaha - I craved fruit roll-ups really bad the first trimester ... I think we had about 7 boxes in the pantry at one point. I'm glad someone else has shared my faux-fruit craving. :)
ReplyDelete