Sunday, November 8, 2009

27 Weeks



Another week has come and gone. I feel like time is going slow, yet it seems like to go fast. I just don't know what to think!

I do know that I am not going to mention the Hawkeyes in this post:( SAD DAY!!! But, at least the weather was beautiful for the game. Thank you Lord for the sunshine and warmth the past few days. I wish they never had to leave us.

Life is going well. I am really tired tonight, needed to take a nap today, but I was busy. After church we went to lunch with a bunch of people, love our church and community:) Then came home and started laundry. I did 3 loads today, yucky. Then I did a little touch up in the baby's room and arranged the furniture. Cleaned the closet in our guestroom. Derek's parents are staying with us 4 days this week. Their house is getting remodeled and they have to be off the hardwood floors this week. I decided to move all my clothes in that closet to the basement. Luckily, I have a husband to help with lifting stuff.

I did a bunch of other little stuff and now I think I will ask the hubby for a back rub:) After we go and finish registering at Target. I have my first shower next Sunday! Crazy how time is flying. Less than one week until I am 7 months! Come one February!!

I am still feeling good, getting some leg cramps and back aches. That is to be expected though. What fun the next 2 1/2 - 3 months will be:) He is an active little guy and I love laying on the couch and watching him move and feeling him on the outside.

Derek's birthday week was fun. Lots of family time, which is always nice. And I got to eat cake, doesn't get better than that!

That is all my brain can handle.

Only 18 days until Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment