We started our childbirth class last night. It wasn't too bad, I didn't really learn anything new. Derek definitely did, as he is starting with zero knowledge. Poor guy, lots to learn!! Good thing he will be great:) The hardest part of the night for him was learning how to massage my hand. Ask him to teach you the 'hand hug." Too funny. It made me excited to give birth, but I am sure I won't always have that feeling. Makes me wish I was 38 weeks this Friday and not 28. Oh well, I need to sit back, or lay back, and just enjoy this time. We need our little guy to grow, grow, grow!!
I am going to see RENT tonight and I am super excited. I love musicals, just hope I can hold that pee in:) Hopefully I can stay awake. I have been trying not to nap too much in the afternoons after work because I can't fall asleep at night. Well, yesterday at 2 I was SO tired that I took a nap for about an hour. I definitely laid in bed for over an hour last night trying to fall asleep. Not fun. No more naps, unless I can take them earlier in the day. My perfect situation would be if I could just sleep in every morning, say 10. Then I would be good to go:) If only!!
Derek's parents are staying with us this week. It is nice having someone else do the cooking:) I could get use to this.
Happy Wednesday! Getting closer and closer to the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment