I can hardly believe that I am 30 weeks! That much closer to 40 weeks. Time feels like it is moving faster, but I don't want to say that!
I can't believe it is almost December! Thanksgiving was good. One down one to go! We spent the day with Derek's extended family yesterday at his aunt and uncle's in Wilton, IA. Always fun to see family and catch up! And of course eat good food! I ate way too much dessert, but it was Thanksgiving. So, that is a free day, right?
Today has just been lounge day with family and nap time! Very relaxing, much needed. Tomorrow we head to Indianola for the my family's Thanksgiving. I have been crazing my mom's stuffing, I told her to make me my own pan:)
I have so much to be thankful for this year. My Savior, my amazing husband, the little man growing in my belly, a healthy pregnancy, family, my job, my health and just life in general.
I had my appt. on Wednesday and everything is still looking good. Measuring right at 30 weeks and his heartbeat was 150. Higher than last time, but it took her forever to pick it up for more than a few seconds because he was moving around so much. Didn't want to cooperate! He is kicking me more and more and letting me know he is boss. He is starting to wake me up at night, no fun! That is suppose to happen later on! I am getting more and more uncomfortable sleeping, stupid hips! And to think that I potential have 10+ weeks to go is depressing. I just need to stay positive!
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Lookin' good!! You are really popping out...your little boy will be here before you know it! Being a mommy is the absolute best!
ReplyDeleteI feel like the little man really popped since last time i saw you! You look so cute :)
ReplyDeletehope you guys has a great thanksgiving - see you again soon!