Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I miss....

In no particular order....

Dressing silly and looking like a dork and not caring.



Being at UNI and these girls


My grandpa

Running track
Sucking my thumb and I am sure I miss being babied!


This girl being little

This boy being a baby, that was before digital cameras, so this picture will have to do!


This face, they grow up too fast!

My grandma, Gramere! I am getting sad thinking that she won't be able to meet my son. Not on this earth at least.
My long hair! Grow hair grow!


This body!! And being that tan and Aruba in general

Same goes for this one, the body! Someday, maybe?

I just had to include this picture because it always makes me laugh! I love my white husband:)

And much much more!

I had a dream last night that I went into labor, don't worry, I was full term in the dream. It just makes me SO excited! But, I need to live in the moment. I have to keep reminding myself that. I just really want to hold my son in my arms and love on him. Patience is something that I am always praying for.

2 comments: