Saturday, December 19, 2009

33 Weeks!

Less than 1 week until Christmas:) Crazy how fast time is flying! February is just around the corner. But, I do believe that January could possibly be the LONGEST month of my life!

This little man is getting more and more active it feels like! They say he will start running out of room, but I think he has plenty of space. Thanks to my long torso, he gets to be a little gymnast. Which would be fine, if he didn't love keeping me awake at night and in the morning when I just have a few more minutes to sleep. Have to love that he is already keeping me up:)
Remember how I got sick last week? Well, Derek got it late last Friday night:( He stayed in bed ALL day on Saturday. He got up just in time to watch the Heisman presentation, coincidence? I think not! Poor guy. I felt so bad for him! I just wanted to be able to fix him, but there was nothing I could do. Luckily it just lasted a little over 24 hours like mine and he was all better on Sunday. Only he would get sick on the weekend and not have to take a sick day. Did you know Derek has never taken a sick day? He is the perfect attendance man, just like in elementary school. Except in real life you don't get an award for it!

So, that was our last weekend, I did go shopping and scored big on GAP sales! LOVE IT!

This week has been busy every night about and next week looks the same. Lots of family time happening:)

Last night we had a wedding to go to, it was very beautiful! Fun to get dressed up, but it was an hour away and that drive home was difficult! I was SO tired and couldn't get comfortable. Makes me thankful that I don't have to ride in the car for a long time while pregnant.

Today is lazy day until we go to Indianola. We are having dinner with my Mom's side of the family. It will be fun to see everyone, but it seems like yesterday that we were all together for Thanksgiving!

Have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment