Getting closer and closer! 2 months from today is my due date, not that it means anything....
The little guy is doing well, moving like crazy. My back is starting to really hurt at times. The other night we went grocery shopping and I could barely stand up the whole time. Ouchy!! Good thing I have an amazing husband who will rub it:) Other than that, nothing new this week.
Except the freezing cold weather! BRR!! I am not ready for this, but it means that February is that much closer. Hopefully we don't get that much snow. We will see how long my coat zips up, so far so good.
The belly is growing, I think. It is funny to hear stranger's reactions when they ask how far along I am. Most of them can't believe how small I am. LONG TORSO PEOPLE! Still measuring one week ahead. They are just jealous:)
Tonight Lane, Josie and Easton are spending the night. So, I am prepared for a bad night of sleep. It is worth it though. We are excited to play with them. I will take them back to Indianola tomorrow afternoon and then I have a baby shower at their house! Fun times:)
So, today will involve me trying to be lazy and relax until they get here.
Hope you have a great and slow weekend:) Stay warm!
wow, two months already! That has gone crazy fast! :)..Have you taken any birthing classes?
ReplyDeleteLiz....
ReplyDeleteBack hurts during the pregnancy, eh? Have you seen a chiropractor yet/before? That will help a LOT with the pain....and the pregnancy even. (it is for more than just back pain...) :) sorry....but i notice these things. if you are interested in a good place to go, or have ANY questions...do let me know.
Thad