Yes, I know this is a little early, but considering tomorrow is Christmas, I decided to get this post up today. I was suppose to go to the doctor this morning, but with this weather they called on Monday and rescheduled me for Tuesday. Everything is still looking great. His heart rate was 125-130 and he is still definitely head down. Stay that way please little man!
I scheduled the rest of my appointments as well. Crazy! I only have 5 more appointments, or less! I am sure I am going to love going each week and getting checked! Let the fun begin! Derek hasn't missed an appointment yet, such a good daddy! I am sure he will love watching them check me from now on, he is going to have to get used to it at some point. Considering that they will check me lots in the hospital.
Sunday we had our last birthing class, nice to be done with those. Derek did learn a lot, I felt like I learned it all in nursing school. Good refresher though. We are getting everything done so we are ready for the baby. (I keep wanting to type his name! It is getting harder and harder to keep it in!)
I can't believe that Christmas is here already. Last Christmas seems just like yesterday. What a whole year can bring!
We are leaving this afternoon to go to Indianola to spend time with my family and tomorrow we will be with Derek's family. Lots of family time! Saturday is the extended Mueller family Christmas at Derek's parents. Sunday we have a bridal shower for Alyssa, I still forget that she is getting married! And when they do I will have a certain someone in my arms:) Did I mention that we are taking a one or so month old to Portland for a week in March? I better start praying for easy travel now!
I plan on doing lots of relaxing this next week and enjoying sleeping in a little. I love my sleep and have to cherish it while I can.I know I will love this little boy more though.
I am starting to want to have everything in order for the baby. With my luck I will go into labor early and not be ready. I need to wash his clothes that we have so far. I just want to go out and buy everything we still need, but I have another shower in January, so I should wait. I am just such an organizer and I love having stuff ready early. I have to be patient I suppose.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy celebrating the Birth of Our Savior:)
Pictures to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment