This week was eventful because of the giant snowstorm we had. I can't remember the last time we had this much snow! We got around 15 1/2 inches of snow! That on top of 50 mph wind gusts, equals being stranded inside and huge snow drifts. Derek and I both stayed home on Wednesday, but he did work some.
I am being careful and trying not to fall on any ice. My balance is a little off, that much more reason to stay inside:) I hope this is not a sign of what winter will be like this year. At least we will have a white Christmas, there is no way this will be gone in 14 days.
I got sick on Tuesday afternoon, don't know if it was something I ate or what. I had it coming from both ends, not fun. I am feeling pretty much back to normal, glad it didn't last long. Made for a bad day, but at least Derek was able to be home with me.
I had my doctor's appt. yesterday morning, it was -6 degrees out when we left. That is not with the wind chill factored in! BRR!! Everything is still looking good. Measuring at 33 weeks and his heart rate was 130. He is head down, so hopefully he stays that way.
Today I watched Josie and Easton at my house for a few hours. Luckily Easton slept for 2 hours because I was worn out from him after an hour! He knows exactly what he can and cannot do here and he loves to test me. I felt like I was constantly telling him 'No'. Oh well, we still had fun. Josie and I decorated sugar cookies that I had baked yesterday.
The little guy has decided that when I lay down to go to sleep it is time for him to go crazy. He kept me up for awhile last night and this afternoon when I tried to nap. But, I still love the kicks and movement!
Tonight we are going to hang out at some friends, should be fun. Nice to get out of the house. I have been inside since Tuesday at 12 until today. Well, I did leave for my appt. yesterday for about an hour and yesterday to run into work for an hour. Other than that, inside. I do like being lazy, but it gets old!
Hope you have a great weekend! 2 weeks until Christmas:)
No comments:
Post a Comment