Thursday, December 17, 2009

NEW CAR!!!

I want to start off by saying that I have the BEST husband ever!!!!!!

We have known that we need a more kid friendly vehicle, but actually taking the effort and time to make that happen was another story. I am the type of person who just likes to get things crossed off my list. I hate procrastinating! But, my husband on the other hand, thinks we have all the time in the world. (Don't worry baby, it is who you are and I love you for that.) I kept telling him that I wouldn't bring this baby home in my car and that I would go into labor and he would have to run to a car dealer and get something fast!

So, for months we both have been looking online at cars. I would send him links and nothing would come of it. So, I quit looking. I just decided that it would happen when it was meant to, and stopped pushing it. Then December came and this COLD, SNOWY weather. Great time to be car shopping!

On top of all this, my cousin Abbey is buying my car and we are giving it to her this weekend. So, I would have borrowed one of my parents cars until we got a new car. Crazy.

So, this predicament pushed us into gear. Last night we decided to go look at a Ford 2008 Edge. I left the house with no expectations, just figured we would test drive it and be on our way. WRONG! We left 2 1/2 hours later with a new car! CRAZY! It was what we were looking for and the right price. Praise the Lord. The whole time we were there, I just kept praying that if it was the right thing for us, that it would all work out.

It is such a relief to know that this is crossed off my list of things to do. Derek did a great job negotiating, all by himself. I was super proud of him:) I am
one blessed wife and am so thankful for how the Lord provides.

Here it is:

Now I can be one Hot Mama:)

1 comment: