Thursday, August 2, 2012

Balloons




Every year I love going to Indianola to watch the balloons. Always makes me sad that I don't live there anymore. It is even more fun with kiddos now:) Caden loves seeing the hot air balloons and watching them glow. He was surprised to see all the inflatables and the train when we got to the field. He pointed and said "Look!" So sweet.

We went with my parents, my brother Mike and my uncle and cousins from Michigan. Good food and company:)









He didn't want to ride the train alone so Derek and I took turns going on the bumpy ride. If Caden had it his way he would have done nothing but ride the train and play on the inflatables. If only they were free!

I Love spending time and making memories with our little family.




Did I mention it was almost 100 degrees out? HOT! Ellie enjoyed a little but of lemonade, but she mainly chewed on the cup:)







We had a great time and can't wait to go again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment