Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kiddos


I have been looking back at pictures/videos of Caden at the age Ellie is now and can't believe what a good walker he was at 11 months. He started walking before 10 months. Seems so early now! Funny how we want our first child to do everything early, but we want the second one to stay a baby longer. (Except Derek says she needs to walk to keep up with Caden!)

Caden seem so big to me now, but I am sure I will always feel like that. I look back at pictures when Ellie was born and he looks so young. Yet, I felt like he was so old. I am interested to see what Ellie is like at 19 months, I am sure I won't be able to believe that is how old Caden was when she was born!

I can't believe that in a little over a month I will have a 1 year old and a 2 and a half year old. My baby girl is growing up! She turns 11 months on Tuesday, but that is another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment