Derek is finally here to stay:) It was so nice to enjoy a weekend without having the thought in the back of my mind that he would be leaving on Monday morning. Even though he is home, he has to go to work at 7:30 and won't be home until after 7 every night. Makes me one lonely wife. I need a baby to occupy my time!!
We bought ourselves an early Valentine's Day present and got Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii. I am not very good, and Derek is of course great at everything. I will just have to practice! He better appreciate me giving him the easy way out this year!
Other than that, there is not much else going on, just living life. Enjoying some warmer weather, but it isn't going to last long. Stupid Iowa. I just keep telling myself that in 4 months we will be in Hawaii!
If I was a good blogger I would have taken some pictures of us rocking out, maybe next time!
Liz! Thanks for your comment, and welcome to the blogosphere! :) I like your web design. How is married life? I will be checking back often.
ReplyDelete