On Jan. 30th, (Yes I know this post is late) my mom, sister and I went to see a Chris Tomlin Concert. The Lord has blessed him with the gift of leading amazing worship. It shouldn't be called a concert, but a worship experience. The Lord's presence was surely felt.
We had fun with just us girls and we even got to stay at a nice hotel! Thanks Daddy:)
On our way home Rach and I stopped at the outlet malls in Williamsburg and got some great deals! I got $205 worth of clothes for $32!! CRAZY! I was a happy girl:)
Yes lets see each other soon!
ReplyDeleteWe love your blog, Liz! The writing, the pictures, and the cinnamon rolls. . . they are all wonderful! We loved having you hang out those two weeks. I need you to come back, I haven't knit much since then. Keep up the blogging!
ReplyDelete