Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where I wish I was at this very moment!


This is from our honeymoon last year in Aruba! Bluest water I have ever seen, paradise in my book! Do you think my husband will take me back every year??

One can dream.........


And I want to be that tan again!! I just had to share this picture because it still cracks me up. Yes, I am married to a man who NEVER shows his feet to the sun. What is his idea of beach shoes; his white Adidas shoes that he wears all the time! Free your feet! Good thing I love his white feet:)



I keep praying for sunshine and warm weather,but I am feeling that I might just have to pack myself in my parent's suitcases and head to Florida with them in a few weeks! Sounds great to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment