I just received the gift card and CD in the mail today. I hope Derek and I can put good use to the $50! Hopefully do something fun, or maybe I will just go shopping:)
As for the phone call, I have graciously given my friend Sam the opportunity. I like his music, but I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of him. I don't know what I would say to him, talk about awkward!
Now I can say that I have been getting paid to read my blogs:)
We had a great weekend. Babysat on Friday night for the kids I used to nanny for. It was a blast, love those kiddos! Then on Saturday, Derek worked all day and I hung out with family. I took my parents to Costco to get a new tv and Rach and Brian tagged along. We then headed to Indianola. Derek got a much needed haircut and we had some good family time. Sunday was church, lunch and a relaxing afternoon. Derek sister came over Sunday night, and we just hung out. Nothing to complain about! God is good and life is great!
Now if I can survive this long week of barely seeing my husband.........
Sweet! Congrats....I always enter into those giveaways and have never won once...:(..thats a good one too! $50 bucks, wahoo!...your aruba pic brightened my day, I am in need of some sunshine.
ReplyDelete