This year was low key, we went to dinner at P.F. Chang's, yummy! Then we ran over to The Cheesecake Factory to grab some cheesecake. I never am willing to pay $7 for a piece, but Derek surprised me! He is so great! He also made me a very nice card. We came home and just relaxed and watched a Chick Flick! On Friday, Derek came home for lunch and had a flower and a little box of chocolates with him. For about half a second I was like, Ahh, so sweet. Then I realized that he would never pay for those things. I asked where they came from and the company he is auditing right now gave all their employees them for Valentine's day! So, thanks AEL for the goods.
This picture is of the chocolate chip cookie heart that I made for him since he loves them! I tried to make red and pink, but the red looks more orange in this picture. All that matters is that it was made with love:)
Besides Valentine's Day, we also got to hang out with some of Derek's family since it was his older sister's birthday. Happy belated birthday Christina!! It was fun having his younger sister home from Minnesota, we love Buddy! And last night we got some news that my brother and sister-in-law are pregnant! We are going to be an aunt and uncle; we are getting older!
Thad and I had our first kiss on V-day too! :)
ReplyDelete