Monday, April 20, 2009

Another week...

It would seem that time would be moving very slow since I am not working, but that is not true. Time is flying by! I can't believe that it is almost May!! And that on Sunday it will be our one year anniversary, CRAZY!! Where has the time gone? God sure has been at work this first year. Not what I had pictured, but that is why His ways are better than mine.

At the moment I am stuck watching NBA playoff games and oh how I wish my husband didn't like sports so much! We have the complete opposite tv tastes, well most of the time. He is content watching ESPN all day, every day. NOT ME! I am trying not to complain and he does do a great job of sharing! Thanks baby:)

I babysat this morning and I am so in love with little Duke. I love his little personality and he just melts my heart every time I see him. I kinda just want to steal him. Although he has learned that he enjoys biting your shoulders when you hold him, not nice! Most people say babysitting is good birth control, NOT true in this case. He is my baby fix for now though.

I also cut my hair again, even shorter and more layers in the back, picture to come maybe tomorrow, it is too greasy now! Have I mentioned that I have the more oily skin known to man? Which means that my hair gets greasy in no time. YUCK!! But, as my mom says, it will mean less wrinkles later in life. Since I am on this rant, I also sweat like a man, except I am not a man, so it is gross. I have always been one to sweat and I just kept hoping as I got older it would stop. Not the case. When I shop, I am always thinking, will that show if I am pitting out? Hate it. There are worse things I suppose. I am alive and healthy!

I am super excited that it is going to be in the 80s on Thursday and Friday! Thank you Lord! I need some heat, maybe some color on my skin also.

Well, this is a boring post with no pictures, lets change that now.

Meet Callie, my family's cat. Yes she is fat, yes I hate all other cats but her and yes Mr. Brian Farley torments her and I always get mad at him. But, she is so cute and cuddly!!


Now for a laugh. We got these lips and they had a sucker on the other end so when you were sucking on it this is what they looked like. HA


Rach and Brian joined in also...



1 comment:

  1. Oh Callie :D Cute post- those pictures make me laugh. You can come over here and hang during the playoffs. I want to make cookies.

    ReplyDelete