For $40 I got everything, whereas at Scheel's we got the mask and snorkel for $35. Go Costco!!
We enjoyed a gorgeous day today, 75 degrees and not a cloud in sight. I sat outside and read on the deck for 2 hours. It was glorious. I even got a little tan:) Can't beat that!!
Derek accepted a job offer today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord for providing this.
YIPPEE!!!! He doesn't start until May 13th, so we still have time together. It will be strange to not have him around all the time, I am getting sad. I am just praying that I will get a job so I don't have to be so lonely.
Last week I had the pleasure of babysitting my cousin's 2 1/2 month old little girl. Zoey is so sweet and a great baby. I truly enjoyed my time with her. Here are some pictures of the little cutie.
Tomorrow is suppose to be 80, I will definitely be finding something to do, outside!
Happy Earth Day:)
I wish I could say I did something Earthy today, all I did was pull some Dandelions.
I can't wait for this weekend. We have friends coming in for a wedding on Saturday AND it is our one year anniversary!!! Too bad neither of us have done anything so far. And seeing that Derek doesn't want me spending money and I have no creativity, it will be interesting what we come up with.
As for my haircut, no good pictures yet, maybe I will get one this weekend. Derek did inform me that he likes it a little longer, so we will see what happens in the next few months. I just hate my hair, so why not just shave it off??
such a happy happy girl!!! how cute.
ReplyDelete