She has such a fun little personality; a very happy girl! We just hung out and chatted at my house and then we to DQ and got blizzards, yummy!
Saturday we were lazy for the morning, had lunch with Sam, Rach and Brian and went to Target! Fun stuff. Then Sarah and Reed got here from Milwaukee and it was wedding time! Congrats Ryan and Ruthie, the wedding was beautiful!! We had a fun time!!
The highlight of the night was when our new friend John split his pants dancing. He was a great dancing though. Then he proceeded to show all of us. You had to be there, but I was dying laughing. Derek and I went to bed instead of staying up until 3 like everyone else did. I have been way too tired lately to do that! Getting old??Then it was Sunday:) Our one year anniversary. Has it really been a year?? Crazy!! This is what Derek gave me when we got up.
Then a little later he pulled out these and laid them upside down. He had me turn them over and I was surprised. We had said that we weren't going to spend money right now, but he surprised me and is taking me to Chicago this weekend. We are going to see Jersey Boys on Friday night and the Cubs game on Saturday. I am excited!! Derek loves his Cubbies!!
I have been busy babysitting every day this week, but it has been fun. Derek came with me yesterday afternoon, the kids just love him and he is so good with them. He is a dad in training:)
I suppose that is all for now!! Hope to have some pictures from this weekend, I am a bad picture taker!! GRR!!
looks like a fun weekend....and a super fun one to come! congrats on one year!
ReplyDelete