Friday night I went to a Bachelorette Party, I know on Good Friday, but that is when it was. I wish we could have gone to church, next year! We had fun celebrating Ruthie, she is getting married in less than 2 weeks! It will be fun to go to a wedding on our anniversary weekend.
Saturday Derek golfed with his dad and I did housework. Then the Easter bunny, aka Mommy, took Rach and I to get pedicures. Aunt Jan came along also, it was great girl bonding time. Thanks Mom!!
Saturday night we went out to dinner with family downtown. Great food and great company. Then we went out to ice cream at a place we always went to when we were younger, good memories.
The dinner gang, minus Michael and Katie. Had to take 2 to get us all in it.
Sunday we went to church with Derek's family and ate a yummy lunch at their house. We hid eggs for Pam and Denny to find. They had a little race to see who could win, I do believe Denny won. It was pretty funny seeing them run around the yard. I think we need to add some kids to this family!!
Pammy did a great job decorating our Easter bags!
These are the skittles Derek got, think there is enough??
Oh and I can't forget all the golf I had to watch for 4 days in a row. Don't get me wrong, I like golf, but it gets boring after the first hole if you aren't actually playing.
Overall, it was a great weekend, but it went too fast. As weekends always do! We have a slow week, so that will be nice. I get to babysit my cousin's 2 and 1/2 month old little girl Zoey a couple of times this week. I am excited, I love babies!!
Sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeletewow! lots of skittles!...love the bag decorations....looks like a fantastic easter!
ReplyDeleteYour daddy and I had fun reading your post. Loved Pammy's bags and the pics of the egg hunt! Thanks for sharing. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the leftover candy!!! The bags are amazing! I didn't realize Pammy was so artistic!
ReplyDelete