Just wanted to let you know you may decide to come into this world any minute now. We are ready to meet you, hold you, cuddle with you and love you. You have been inside of me long enough and now it is time to let others hold you. I know you love me SO much and only want me, but, trust me, you will love it out here. So, give it a try!
Love,
Your Mommy
I promise that I won't let Daddy make this face at you:
And he won't be sad when you come meet us:

He will probably make this face at you someday to get a smile and a laugh:

And trust me, he does really love me:
and I promise that we are aren't crazy, we just like to have fun!:

It made me cry! I love you sister.
ReplyDeleteLetter to my nephew :)
Hey there little man. Your gorgeous mommy is right!! It's a pretty great place out here, although it is really cold! There are so many people out here who love you and want to be your friend! You are going to be such a blessing to all of us. You are a joy to us and we can not wait to cuddle you tight. You are going to make one great addition to our lives. You're daddy and mommy are super great people and you are going to love them and love your life!
Hope to see you REALLY REALLY soon!!
Oh Liz - what a wonderful letter to littl what's his name! You will be terrific Mother and this little one will be a great joy to you and Daddy Derek. Oh how we want to see him and love him with you two. Hi ya grandson of mine. I love you and I haven't even met you yet. I pray we will great buddies.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpa Tom