I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster. One day I am content and the next I want him out and I want him out now! Hormones are crazy and I am ready for all this to be over with. I am trying to be patient and let nature take its course, easier said than done.
I am still working, the girl that is taking over for me is there this week. I am training her and she will be there if I do go into labor this week. It is hard to get out of bed in the morning though. I just want to sleep!
Would you just please pray that I will enjoy these last few days, hopefully not weeks. That my labor and delivery would be uncomplicated and easy:) (One can pray for big things!) I just want to try to enjoy this time with Derek while it is just us. BUT, I really want to meet his man that has been taking over my body for 40 weeks!
Hopefully there will be NO 40 week picture on Friday, but a picture of a handsome newborn boy!
Until next time.....
You're cute! This was a great post. I hope as well that there is a picture of a handsome baby boy. Love you sister.
ReplyDelete