Friday, January 29, 2010

39 Weeks!



Anytime now baby!!

I can't believe it is the end of January!! This little man could come anytime! COME BABY COME!

I had my appt. yesterday and everything still looks great. I am still at 3 cm but 75% effaced. The doctor said all it would take are some regular contractions and we would be on the road to delivery. Easier said then done though! I am really wishing it was nice out so I could go for walks! It feels like zero outside as I type this. I am heading to the mall today though to try to walk him out:)



I have been feeling contractions, but nothing regular enough to time. It would be easier if my water just broke, then I wouldn't play mind games with myself.

I still haven't been sleeping well, up for 2 hours last night. Luckily I was able to sleep in this morning. One of the last times I am sure!! I just feel exhausted, physically and emotionally. I just need to hold my little man in my arms and not my belly!!

I am trying my best to be positive and patient, but I do break down at times. Poor Derek! I am sure he loves living with a crazy pregnant woman! Thanks for putting up with me! But, when you think about it, I have had to put up with a lot being pregnant, so I think we are even:)

I am planning on trying to relax this weekend again, but maybe do stuff to get him out of me! I can only be lazy for so long before I just get plain bored.

So, hopefully next time I post it will be with a picture of our son:) Pray for that please:)


3 comments:

  1. Sooooooo close!

    I'm hoping it's this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are a special girl, Liz. Your daddy and I are so proud of you! You look so adorable pregnant! I don't remember being so ready to have the pregngncy be over, but your dad says I was. I do remember not sleeping very well at the end. Soon you will be holding your son, cuddling him, smelling his sweet scent, hearing his little sounds, loving him. It won't be long, Honey. We love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Anytime now!!! So exciting!....75% effaced that is awesome! I think he could come anytime! Eat well and walk lots! :) GOd's BLessings.

    ReplyDelete